Becoming a Member
In order to become a member of the Council on Rail Transportation, AASHTO will need to receive a confirmation letter from your State DOT CEO or his/her designee, emailed to Donna Tamburelli (dtamburelli AT aashto.org). Each State is allowed one voting member and up to two non-voting members to be on the official Council roster. States may also designate an alternate state-level agency to serve on their behalf.
Once you have been named to serve on the Council, please make sure that you’ve registered on the AASHTO Website.
Council on Rail Transportation Membership
- Chair: Commissioner Joseph Giulietti, Connecticut DOT
- Vice-Chair: Matthew Dietrich, Ohio DOT
- AASHTO Liasion: Shanye Gill, Program Director for Mulitmodal Transportation, firstname.lastname@example.org
- AASHTO Liasion: Caroline Kieltyka, Program Manger for Freight, email@example.com
- AASHTO Liasion: Oscar Bermudez, Associate Program Manager for Multimodal Transportation, firstname.lastname@example.org