Welcome to the AASHTO Rail Resource Center (ARRC).
The ARRC is designed to help assist State DOTs in meeting the growing demand of freight movement and passenger mobility challenges that face state Departments of Transportation.
For more information on AASHTO freight activities, please contact Caroline Keiltyka at 202-624-8815.
- March 21, 2019 – SHRP2 R16 Railroad-DOT Mitigation Strategies Webinar: Railroad Flagging
- September 11, 2018 – Roundtable on Funding and Financing Passenger Rail-Oriented Development
- September 11, 2018 – Roundtable on Funding and Financing Freight Rail Investment
- November 1, 2018 – FHWA/FRA Joint Webinar on Quiet Zones (Non-USDOT Staff Must First Register for an Account Here Before Registering For Webinar)
- FHWA and FRA Joint Webinar on Pedestrian Crossing Treatments (July 26, 2018): Webinar Recording (scroll to FHWA-FRA Joint Webinar Series section)
- AASHTO Rail Resource Center and BATIC Institute Roundtable on Short Line Railroads: Event Materials
- AASHTO Rail Resource Center and BATIC Institute Roundtable on Funding and Financing Freight Rail Projects: Summary
- Last Mile and Terminal Area Planning: Webinar Recording